Final Design Validation & Implementation Support:
- Operations for one-person fulfilment based in old facilities.
- Multiple fulfilment and returns operation.
- Legacy systems & processes.
- Relatively inefficient & not well-placed for next day & potential same day fulfilment.
- Initial concept design validation and approval, sensitivity analysis and value engineering.
- Leading Solutions & IT workstreams, delivered the Business Requirements & Functional Design documentation.
- Overseeing project progress, including witnessing build & testing, and then approving staged payments.
- Ongoing support and input into shareholder update and development of same day strategy.
- The project was significant in terms of both investment and business change.
- Creation of new 550k sqft facility.
- Highly automated solution with 600k tote shuttle system, 24 auto pack. benches, 78 manual pack benches, pouch sorter for returns & 96-way parcel sorter.
- New WMS & interfaces into existing business systems.
- Capacity of 13,500 units per hour, 30-minute order to despatch time.
- €70m investment in automation & over €150m total project investment.
€70m investment in automation
over €150m total project investment