Creating room for future planning
Sometimes, every business needs an external world perspective. Whether it’s expert experience, support with market assessment, or benchmarking. Through our powerful networks and rich data, we deliver insights bespoke to your business.
Your agitator and provoker to shape the big ideas, we’re also eagle-eyed on trends and predictions. Bringing context and independent assessment to any growth or change decisions, boardroom challenges or acquisition goals.
Just some of the ways
we can help
- If you have a big idea and need to reality-test it. We’ll handle the market assessment, filtering and aligning the data so it makes sense for your business. We’ll also detail what it takes to make the plan work.
- If your growth plans change, involve an unknown market. Or they’re looking uncertain against a changing landscape. We will stress test your plans against latest insight to create realistic roadmaps. We can provide flexible warehousing solutions with low commitment levels, reducing risk in your network, making you agile to adapt to a variable future.
- If you’re restricted by previous business decisions that are tough to undo, such as warehouse size or geography that limits your growth plan. We’ll make your estate more agile, through flexible solutions integral to your network design.
Get all the support
- Insight and benchmarking aligned to your business
- Cost to service analysis to understand potential impacts and focus priorities
- Sense-checking future plans and challenging the detail
- Implementation support to deliver on plans
- Risk assessment and mitigation
- Warehouse relocation and/or additional, flexible capacity
Latest news and
15 March 2023 | Neil Adcock
Do you know your cost-to-serve?
What cost-to-serve initiatives, strategies and investigations should businesses adopt to improve supply chain profitability?
3 October 2023
Bis Henderson’s Space and Consultancy businesses brought together as Visku
Supply chain consulting and warehousing solutions specialists, Bis Henderson, has brought together the unique strengths of its Consultancy and Space businesses under a single new identity, Visku – leveraging the immense wealth of expertise and extensive network capabilities of the two previously independent businesses.
27 June 2023 | Steve Purvis
Near-sourcing drives need for flexible space
A report published this month by the global commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield reveals a rapid increase in the take-up of industrial space across key European markets, including the UK, last year.
13 June 2023 | Steve Purvis
Is the ‘Golden Triangle’ Still the Centre of UK Logistics?
The correct location for your warehouse is crucial for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
18 May 2023 | Neil Adcock
Driving Value in Your Supply Chain with Automation & Robotics
Automation has become increasingly engaged by businesses in the supply chain & logistics industry to reduce reliance on labour resources.
2 May 2023 | Steve Purvis
Christmas peak has not been cancelled
With the Easter out of the way, many retailers and their supply chain partners will be starting to plan and secure their warehousing space and resource requirements for the Big One – the ‘golden quarter’ and the Christmas peak.
13 April 2023 | Steve Purvis
Why is Quality Management so important when it comes to warehouse space?
What does accreditation to ISO9001 mean for businesses providing warehousing and, perhaps, more importantly, what benefits accrue for those seeking available space?
20 March 2023
Visku achieves ISO 9001 accreditation
Visku has been awarded ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification, the internationally recognised standard for organisational excellence.
9 March 2023 | Steve Purvis
Short-Term Space is Critical to a Successful Warehouse Strategy
Many, perhaps most, manufacturers and retailers experience pronounced peaks in their requirements for warehousing and distribution centre space.