Supply chain innovation brought to you today
No one can predict the future. But technology and automation bring big opportunities today. The question is, how do you invest in the right solutions for your business? That’s where we come in.
Knowing where, how and what to invest in is key. Lending independent support, we’ll create an end-to-end strategy for you, including analysis, design, specification and tender, implementation and testing. Or, we can guide your journey from any starting point. Getting you to the right decision, so your investment exactly matches your business.
Just some of the ways
we can help
- If there’s pressure for your business to invest more in technology and automation. We’ll show you where and how to start. From first analysis to final delivery, we’re on hand with every level of service.
- If a technical supplier’s proposal needs expert assessment. We’ll give you an independent view of viability and costs, plus alternatives if you need them.
- If you’re routinely tied into long-term warehousing leases or 3PL solutions, our innovative, flexible warehouse space platform will make the traditional model seem obsolete.
Get all the support
- Leading edge insight and market knowledge
- Technical expertise at any point of the journey from design to implementation
- Market independence – we’re not tied to any suppliers or solutions
- Pallet Hotel, our innovative platform for flexible warehousing
Latest news and
15 March 2023 | Neil Adcock
Do you know your cost-to-serve?
What cost-to-serve initiatives, strategies and investigations should businesses adopt to improve supply chain profitability?
3 October 2023
Bis Henderson’s Space and Consultancy businesses brought together as Visku
Supply chain consulting and warehousing solutions specialists, Bis Henderson, has brought together the unique strengths of its Consultancy and Space businesses under a single new identity, Visku – leveraging the immense wealth of expertise and extensive network capabilities of the two previously independent businesses.
27 June 2023 | Steve Purvis
Near-sourcing drives need for flexible space
A report published this month by the global commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield reveals a rapid increase in the take-up of industrial space across key European markets, including the UK, last year.
13 June 2023 | Steve Purvis
Is the ‘Golden Triangle’ Still the Centre of UK Logistics?
The correct location for your warehouse is crucial for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
18 May 2023 | Neil Adcock
Driving Value in Your Supply Chain with Automation & Robotics
Automation has become increasingly engaged by businesses in the supply chain & logistics industry to reduce reliance on labour resources.
2 May 2023 | Steve Purvis
Christmas peak has not been cancelled
With the Easter out of the way, many retailers and their supply chain partners will be starting to plan and secure their warehousing space and resource requirements for the Big One – the ‘golden quarter’ and the Christmas peak.
13 April 2023 | Steve Purvis
Why is Quality Management so important when it comes to warehouse space?
What does accreditation to ISO9001 mean for businesses providing warehousing and, perhaps, more importantly, what benefits accrue for those seeking available space?
20 March 2023
Visku achieves ISO 9001 accreditation
Visku has been awarded ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification, the internationally recognised standard for organisational excellence.
9 March 2023 | Steve Purvis
Short-Term Space is Critical to a Successful Warehouse Strategy
Many, perhaps most, manufacturers and retailers experience pronounced peaks in their requirements for warehousing and distribution centre space.