Profitable growth for your business
There are so many options for growth. How do you find the best one, then make it work? Thanks to our strategic experience and insight, you can create new ways to grow, all while lowering risk.
Maybe you’re moving from B2B to B2C. Diversifying products. Or even looking to expand internationally. Whatever the opportunity, we’ll help you understand the implications. And how to change what you already have. If that means developing a new supply chain model, no problem. With our flexible solutions, you can test before you heavily invest.
Just some of the ways we can help
- If you need plans for growth that expand on your retail network, increase your ecommerce operations, or mean a wider geography. We can build plans to achieve profitable growth, with all the steps on how to achieve it.
- If your growth plans are wider and game-changing, such as expansion into new territories or a complete shift in business model. We’ll provide an independent, external view. One that helps you develop truly effective feasibility plans.
- If your growth plans demand more warehouse space, but you’re not ready to commit to new assets. Our solutions let you flex and change as you refine your new model.
Get all the support
- Analysis and scenarios based on real-life experience and market insight
- Cost to serve modelling to shape the next steps of insight-led analysis
- Tangible roadmaps, stress test planning and business cases
- Change planning, including redesign, updated processes, systems and physical assets
- Warehouse relocation and/or additional capacity with
Pallet Hotel and Tailored Solutions
Latest news and
15 March 2023 | Neil Adcock
Do you know your cost-to-serve?
What cost-to-serve initiatives, strategies and investigations should businesses adopt to improve supply chain profitability?
3 October 2023
Bis Henderson’s Space and Consultancy businesses brought together as Visku
Supply chain consulting and warehousing solutions specialists, Bis Henderson, has brought together the unique strengths of its Consultancy and Space businesses under a single new identity, Visku – leveraging the immense wealth of expertise and extensive network capabilities of the two previously independent businesses.
27 June 2023 | Steve Purvis
Near-sourcing drives need for flexible space
A report published this month by the global commercial real estate services firm Cushman & Wakefield reveals a rapid increase in the take-up of industrial space across key European markets, including the UK, last year.
13 June 2023 | Steve Purvis
Is the ‘Golden Triangle’ Still the Centre of UK Logistics?
The correct location for your warehouse is crucial for manufacturers, distributors, and retailers.
18 May 2023 | Neil Adcock
Driving Value in Your Supply Chain with Automation & Robotics
Automation has become increasingly engaged by businesses in the supply chain & logistics industry to reduce reliance on labour resources.
2 May 2023 | Steve Purvis
Christmas peak has not been cancelled
With the Easter out of the way, many retailers and their supply chain partners will be starting to plan and secure their warehousing space and resource requirements for the Big One – the ‘golden quarter’ and the Christmas peak.
13 April 2023 | Steve Purvis
Why is Quality Management so important when it comes to warehouse space?
What does accreditation to ISO9001 mean for businesses providing warehousing and, perhaps, more importantly, what benefits accrue for those seeking available space?
20 March 2023
Visku achieves ISO 9001 accreditation
Visku has been awarded ISO 9001 Quality Management Certification, the internationally recognised standard for organisational excellence.
9 March 2023 | Steve Purvis
Short-Term Space is Critical to a Successful Warehouse Strategy
Many, perhaps most, manufacturers and retailers experience pronounced peaks in their requirements for warehousing and distribution centre space.