A site masterplan and review across a multi-purpose site encompassing a growing visitor centre & museum, production & bottling activities, national warehousing for product, POS & raw materials, all served by a railhead & road connection.
- To enable a historically and culturally important brewing site prepare for future volume growth, including new product & packaging requirements, whilst observing building development restrictions.
- To ensure the distribution network is fit for purpose to support this change.
- Current State Assessment – review of current operations including wall to wall operating processes, intra-site flow mapping, and distribution network analysis.
- Baseline Development – Current volumes, resources and costs framed to create a Baseline. Future volumes, product & packaging mix changes forecasted for next 5+ years.
- Opportunity Assessment – Hi level identification of opportunities to reduce logistics cost and improve service.
- Site Development Options – Identification of options for developing the site to meet future warehousing and production capacities.
- PMO – Structured Project Management to maintain progress and stakeholder alignment.
Our detailed report identified options for site development, changes to the wider supply chain, including:
- Transition roadmap for change including risk assessment & cost of change.
- Opex and Capex budgets including project payback.
- Output to support business case & project next steps.
41% uplift in warehouse storage