- To find a cost-effective distribution facility fully fitted out that the client could operate on a short-term contract.
- To develop and redesign the structure of the operation to fit with operating model, with future site improvements.
- Understand the business requirements and then source a facility configured where they could bring in their own operator.
- Account management support to support the ongoing suitability of the site and infrastructure for the customer’s needs.
- One site storing nearly 50,000 pallets, providing operational support for deliveries to trade counters.
- Dedicated facilities management to support the proactive and reactive management of the site.
- Increased Sku range with increased pick face capacity.
- Allowed the customer to explore the feasibility of supporting the trade counters without taking on a long-term lease, and with the option to operate the DC with their preferred 3pl partner.
- Gained access to prime warehouse capacity on flexible terms and the opportunity to develop the site as if it was their own.